Friday, October 13, 2006

Getting inspired...

My current contract ends in the end of November. Again, I have to start looking for work... OR again I have the opportunity to be inspired by something new and start afresh. It feels SO exciting to be moving forward and at the same time SO daunting to have to go through the self-selling process again. It's always the same dilema : need to make money but want to be happy and inspired too. Want security but also want freedom and space for creativity. Below I have randomly listed a few things that have inspired me lately:

-Painting; my drawings are ending up as christmas cards for a local charity. How cool is that!
-Autumnal fresh air (this keeps me going the whole year through!)
-Singing classes with a new teacher
-Learning about people who have boldly followed their dreams and made their passions into professions
-Yoga; it seems I am finding my phase. finally
-Visiting friends' houses - especially when they don't mind me touching everything...
-Being home alone - this is great for a maximum of 5 days
-New bike!!! My new Kona makes even young kids jealous.

1 comment:

jill said...

Hi Kaisa!

Been such a long time since I last visited here.

Happy to read about your recent successes and inspirations. Your drawings on Christmas cards, how cool is that! I want to order a set! :o)

And inspired to read about your viewpoint about being able to start anew. It's a very nice way of looking at it--not focusing on the endings, but on the beginnings.

See you in Bonn.